Effective date: 8/1/2022
This website does not provide and is not intended to provide any medical advice. The information provided on this website is not intended to substitute for the advice provided by your physician or any other medical professional. You should never use the information found-on or linked-to this website for the purposes of diagnosing or treating any condition, illness, disease, health problem, the use of prescription medications, supplements and/or any medical device. You should always speak directly with your physician or healthcare professional.
Purchasing online learning materials on this website does not establish any physician-patient relationship, is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Information and statements on this website regarding nutritional supplements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- The owner and operator of this website is Brown TeleMed LLC.
- Christina Brown, M.D. is a licensed physician in the State of Texas in good standing, License no. R4523.
- All protected health information, as defined by Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) will be protected. Any protected health information will not be released unless authorized by the patient, the healthcare representative of the patient or in exceptions to HIPAA authorized health care providers and/or similar entities whom fall into the protections authorized by the patient and HIPAA.
- This website is intended to be used by people eighteen years of age or older. Christina Brown, M.D. will not collect personal information for any person under the age of eighteen. By providing any information, you are expressly acknowledging you are eighteen years old or older.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS BEFORE PURCHASING ONLINE LEARNING MODULES
- Once purchased, you have access to your learning modules which includes any future updates.
- The course is not downloadable, it is online only.
- The course is not transferable to another person.
- All content such as text, data, videos, sound files and other materials contained on this site are copyrighted unless stated otherwise and are the property of Brown TeleMed. No part of this website may be reproduced, scanned or transmitted in any form.
- By purchasing online learning modules, you understand that it is for educational purposes only and does not replace your physician or qualified medical provider. The information in these learning modules does not attempt to diagnose, treat or prevent illness. Before making any medication changes or supplement additions see your physician first. If you suspect that you have a medical problem, we urge you to seek competent medical help.
- No HIPAA related material will be disclosed.
- Personal information required to be provided with respect to registering for an account through this website, purchasing online learning material/product, will allow Christina Brown, M.D. to process the relevant transaction, task or service and to verify your identity as necessary in order to protect your personal information.
- Christina Brown, M.D. may use personal information to access and improve services and products offered. Using non-HIPAA protected information. Christina Brown, M.D. may use personal information along with publicly available information with current or future marketing partners.
- You may have the opportunity to sign up for emails regarding special offers, products and other services. If you would like to opt out of such information, please see the opt-out preference.
- In the event law enforcement, courts or government agencies with proper authority issue a warrant or subpoena to provider personal information on an individual, Christina Brown, M.D. will comply with legal demands.
- This website may collect internet protocol addresses of visitors to the website which may include page requests, browser type, average time spent on the website or operating system. This information is used to improve the website.
- This website maintains protections against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in this website's custody.
- All payments made through this website are transmitted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts information submitted to the website. If your browser cannot support SSL security, you will not be able to make a payment through this website.
- If you register on this website, you will be required to provide an individual password. Do not disclose your password. This website or those associated with the website will never ask you for your password via telephone, text or letter.
- The terms and policies may be updated and changed from time to time.
- You may opt-out of your personal information for marketing services by emailing [email protected]
- Complaints about physicians may be reported to the following:
Texas Medical Board Attention: Investigations
333 Guadalupe, Tower 3, Suite 610
P.O. Box 2018, MC-263
Austin, TX 78768-2018
For more information, please visit the Texas Medical Board website at www.tmb.state.tx.us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this Policy associated with Brown TeleMed, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]